Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Semster TWO: Blog 7

Predict how companies or industries similar to the one that you worked at during internship would have fared during the Great Depression. Would your company have thrived or sunk? Why?


I worked at a school for my internship, and I think that my school would have sunk, but I'm not sure as to the severity of it ? School /education is something that is a demand something that everyone will need. and without education there really cant be jobs and doctors and nurses and dentist. . etc. But I think that the classroom would have been ran a lot different. There wouldn't be as many teachers there so there would be more kids per one teacher. There would also probably cut out some of the more "pointless" Classes such as choir and drama and art because there wouldn't be enough money and funding to keep them up float.

No comments:

Post a Comment