Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back to School

In humanities this year I would like to push and also challenge myself. I would do this by always putting forth my best effort. Another goal I would like to set is getting better at working with teams, and also being able to be open minded to different ideas and things, Sometimes when I see and here things that I am unfamiliar with I sometimes shut out if I am not interested. By the end of the school year I would like to be able to work well with people who have different political views, religion beliefs different looks and ideas.

Academically I would like to learn more about world history interesting events that have happen in history that has impacted the world, but is something that not all the world talks about. Because I would be more intrested in learning about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment