Sunday, October 18, 2009

Blog 15

Post two different ideas of final products that you might be interested in making. For each one, do the following:

1. Write a sentence describing the final product (such as, "A documentary video that addresses the question....")

I would like to make a documentary video that addresses the question How do motorboats/ jet skis effect San Diego's water quality?

2. Post an example of a professional or other high-level product that could serve as a basis for your work.






3. List three specific ideas that you can take from your example to lead you to a high quality product. Write specifically how you will apply these ideas to your work here. Be as clear, exact & specific as you can!

-I liked how in the first video it had a specific time line showing how Mercedes Benz improved over time. I would take this idea and put it towards my jet ski/motorboat video and show how it got worse over time.

-What I liked about the 2nd video is how it told a story without words, and how he filmed the wildlife. I could most definitly use this for my project when showing how the water quality effects the wildlife.

-The 3rd video was straight video no words. I liked this for my project because it seems like it would come out more powerful if my video had limited words and a lot of videos and pictures so the audience themselves can witness whats going on as if they were there themselves.I also like how the music set the theme for how you should be feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment