Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Blog 16

From Janae's Scrapbook idea blog post, I realized that you can pick something different and sort of outside the box in to do your media save the beach project.I originally planed to do a video for my how do jet ski's effect the water quality project, but the scrapbook idea seems like something fun excited and would be a good idea to look more into. From taking a look at Janae's ideas it has helped me make my ideas more creative and sort of my own, I want to make my video stand out from the rest by making it unique but educational.
(http://rcjanaenoland.blogspot.com/) Link to Janae's blog.


From Corey's Website idea, I realized that I can also do a website. He used last years website of media saves the beach and used it as a example. I thought this was smart because they already did the same project so it would be a good idea to refer back to some of the ideas already thrown out there last year. what I took from Corey's idea was that for my project maybe I can incorporate more than one idea into my video and make it more eye pleasing and fun to look at. What I mean by that is I can make a video and showcase it by a cool flash website.
(http://coreymurillo.blogspot.com/) Link to Corey's blog.


From Nikita's Art Piece idea I realized that I can do something artistic that would be fun to do, creative and could come out a real sucess. My jet ski/motorboat idea would be something that could be a real success if it is voiced and presented good. I like the artistic idea for it because its something that could catch the audiences eye if it turns out good.

(http://nastudies.blogspot.com/)Link to Nikita's blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment