Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Blog 1: Internship first day.

Overall my first day of internship went well, I woke up later than usual which was lovely. The hardest part of my day was pretty much finding out what to wear, I didn't wanna be to much over dressed but i didn't wanna be under dressed either. I ate Jack and the Box for breakfast and was nice and full. Charley was there to make sure that everything went smoothly. I went to my mentors class room and we had a mini meeting about how the whole day was pretty much going to go. It was a minimum schedule so we had more kids than we would normally have in one day. each class was nice my favorite was the morning class. My job was to assist Maria and to help some of the students in class that didn't pick up things as well as some of the other students. I ate lunch in the teachers lounge, I didn't know what to expect so I brought my own lunch. Lunch is normally about 40Min's and I think I will spend it in the teachers lounge more often because it was extremely relaxing. School for them was over at 1:05 and once the kids left , Maria had prep so I helped her fix her book library organize label and fix the books. after that we chatted got to know each other a little better and we figured out a project that I could do for my presentation.
I am very happy with how my day went, but I was more than ready to leave when 3:00pm came.

No comments:

Post a Comment